One Attack Can Take You Down
Percentage of cyber attacks are aimed at small businesses
Percent of businesses that experience a cyber attack close their doors within six months
Percent of cyber attacks that begin with a spear-phishing email
Cyber Security Directly Affects Your Bottom Line
What our Cybersecurity Assessment will do for you:
- Identify practices that increase your risk of cyber attack
- Reveal any vulnerabilities that put you at risk of cyber attack
- Uncover factors that limit your ability to contain damage of an attack
- Identify solutions, practices, or policies to reduce identified risk
- Identify factors that increase risk of IT downtime
- Discover factors that increase risk of data loss or destruction
- Identify strategies to minimize business disruption due to downtime
- Identify strategies to minimize risk of data loss or destruction due to disaster or cyberattack
Compliance Assessments are good for your business:
- Discover where your company is out of compliance with applicable standards
- Identify practices and policies that will improve compliance
- Identify cybersecurity solutions that protect data as required per applicable compliance standards
Why CITS for Cybersecurity Assessments?
Since 1999, we have supported hundreds of small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) with end-to-end IT management. We have a thorough understanding of companies’ IT infrastructure choices and business practices. Our cybersecurity experts have the depth of experience and training necessary to identify holes in cybersecurity defenses, ranging from the most straightforward, on-premise environment to the most complex Cloud-based environment. With our expertise in zero-trust cybersecurity principles, we construct a tailored security program for your business that reduces your exposure to cyber-attacks and ransomware, and helps you qualify for reduced cyber insurance premiums.
Pinpointing Vulnerabilities and Providing Recommendations
Cybersecurity assessments are systematic, in-depth reviews of all aspects of a company’s environment and technology systems that have implications for data security and cybersecurity compliance. Our cybersecurity assessments allow us to identify practices that might weaken or degrade your company’s security posture. We then identify appropriate strategies and solutions to control your exposure to threats.
Cybersecurity compliance is a term that describes a company’s successful adherence to a set of standards or regulatory requirements that specifically pertain to data security. A company is subject to different compliance standards depending on the nature of the data it stores, processes, or transmits. For example, organizations that handle identifiable medical information must comply with standards set forth in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and organizations that maintain data on individuals in the European Union (EU) must comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our cybersecurity compliance assessments help businesses identify areas of noncompliance with standards that apply to their organization, including requirements associated with cyber insurance policies.
Our cybersecurity assessments quickly and easily pinpoint your business’ areas of vulnerability, providing you with recommendations for state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions, practices, and policies that focus on weak points in your network environment. Compliance standards often overlap in an increasingly complex IT infrastructure. We sort through the confusion and bring clarity regarding the best course of action to strengthen your cybersecurity posture. In addition to protecting against cyber incidents, strategically reducing your business’ cyber risk helps you qualify for cyber insurance as well as to reduce your premiums.